11.20.2008

i'm old. and weak.

I must be getting old... I played the Wii over at my in-laws on Monday night and I don't think I'll ever be the same again. Besides having a lot of fun, I also got a complete workout... and got completely sore. That boxing game is really tough on your shoulders and arms! Then as if that wasn't enough, I put my body through another workout on Tuesday morning at the grocery store. [yes, i said at the grocery store.] Typically, my two littlest ones act normal at the store... but not Tuesday. My nearly 4 yr old wanted to ride in the basket because her "legs were so tired [she] was about to die" and my 1 yr old wouldn't ride in the basket because she wanted to crawl.

Needless to say, I ended up pushing my 40 lb child in a shopping cart full of heavy groceries with ONE hand, while my other hand was busy holding an extra squirmy 1 year old. We left after 1 1/2 hours of pure muscle torture... without all the groceries on my list.

Oh well... at least I'm gonna have some killer biceps this year for Thanksgiving.

Here are some photos from my last session with one of the cutest little newborns I've ever seen! His momma looked GREAT for only giving birth 10 days earlier! Introducing, Baby O:

little man.
profile.
toes. noes.
with mom.
with mom.2.
dad's hands.
xoxo, reata

No comments: