11.06.2008

family.

all aboard.

geeze - this sneak peek is *long* over due..... this fun, little session was last weekend already! now, don't start thinking i've gone lazy on you guys, because actually i've been slacking because 2 out of my 3 girls got struck with a horrid stomach virus... then to make matters worse, me and my hubbie got it too. let me just tell you... we've had quite a disgusting week. i don't think i've ever in my life washed so many sheets, blankets, towels, pajamas! anyhow, we are all finally feeling better today and so finally i am ready to start working again!

this little family was a lot of fun and so easy to get along with - felt like i'd known them for longer than just that one day! the two little guys in this session were serioulsy so precious... the youngest was only 3 weeks old! after hanging out with them for a couple of hours, it made me want to try to add a little boy to my family of girls! :) [maybe...]

enjoy the sneak peek!

cars.2.

cars.1.

with the parents.
i *love* this yawn and him peeking out with one eye...
yawn.

family.

xoxo, reata

2 comments:

Stacy Fetterman said...

Good idea. I think you should get started right away on that boy. ;)

Anonymous said...

You know, you would just have another girl...no boy for you! (you are supposed to read that last part like the soup Nazi from Seinfeld) -- Marla