12.10.2008

Snow!

snow...in TEXAS.



Can you even believe this stroke of Christmas season luck? It's snowing! In TEXAS!

Of course, it's not really sticking to the ground or anything.... and there's only like 5 or 6 snowflakes visible at any given moment.... and by Saturday the high here is 70... But whatever. All that really matters right now to me and my little girls in this very moment is that we have actual snowflakes falling slowly to the ground!

Oh... One more thing: Only minutes before I started to write this post, my oldest little girl came up to me and asked me if I was SANTA? What was I to say? I couldn't believe it.... I mean, she's in 4th grade now, so I *knew* this would happen soon... But, still. I couldn't believe it. So, eventually after questioning her for about 10 minutes about where she got such a ridiculous idea, I finally confessed. She had me cornered... I had no other choice. Of course, she then asked... So, does this mean your the toothfairy too? And, what about the Easter Bunny??

happy.