9.03.2008

blog baby, blog!

look at that face - so sweet! you may recall this little tyke from just two posts back... remember now?! okay, well... i just have to say i love these! not only was mom and dad fun to work with [they let me arrange & re-arrange their furniture without throwing me out!], but the little one was a perfect, little angel and only got mad at me once for being in her face [not to mention, she only tinkled on the floor once too! woo hoo! ;)] enjoy the preview!

mommy j hearts dunkin donut coffee.




love these. :)

sample storyboard:


xoxo, reata

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Absolutly, with out a doubt, some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!!! Amazing work...I check your blog every day...I am an aspiring photographer from Virginia and have found your work to be very inspiring for me. THANK YOU!!!