3.12.2008

fresh look.

I've got some exciting news..... The amazing logo designer Erika Jones is working with me to create a fresh, new look for Sugar Shots Photography! She and I have been brainstorming about ideas (I love the idea of incorporating candy into the logo!) and we are currently narrowing down colors for the color scheme... but things are coming about nicely! This is the first rough draft she sent to me (see below)! Isn't it adorable?!

I'll keep you guys posted as she developes new drafts based our last correspondence yesterday!
Edited to Say - Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this logo! Thanks!

3 comments:

the tichenor family said...

precious!!!

Lauren, Brantly, and baby said...

I like it!

Stacy said...

I've been meaning to tell you that I'm jealous of this! I totally love it!